AgriLife conference rooms within the AgriLife Services and AGLS headquarter building, and across the state are supported by AgriLife IT. Each system is configured in a KIOSK mode, meaning there is no need to log in to the system. Simply click on the application you wish to run.
Some conference rooms are enabled with Logitech Tap Teams systems.
A touchscreen console can be found in every AgriLife conference room. This console is the heart of every meeting.
Conference Room Upgrades
AgriLife IT has budgeted for each fiscal year to upgrade a limited amount of conference rooms across the state with our Kiosk setup. This offering is capped at a maximum of 2 Kiosk systems per year per department until the budgeted allocation is consumed.
We will provide a free Intel NUC, that is preconfigured with standard software such as:
- Office 365 applications (OneDrive, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams)
- Google Chrome
This offer does not include any display monitors, speakers, keyboard, mouse, or other accessories.
Each system is remotely managed by AgriLife IT staff. No login is required, and anyone can use the software installed.
For more information on this offer, to claim your department’s 2 free Kiosk systems, or to have Microsoft Teams Rooms set up in your conference rooms, please send an email to email@example.com:
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Conference rooms may only be reserved up to 6 months in advance.
- Reservations for use are accepted during normal business hours: 8 am- 5 pm. Limited after-hours use may be allowed with permission from the room’s contact.
- Shared conference room reservations may be done through the Outlook Resources system. Other rooms may be requested through the online system, and you will receive approval from the appropriate room contact.
- If a scheduling conflict arises, the official resource calendar will take precedence.
- Regular class sessions may not be helpful in shared conference rooms. One-time use for exams, study sessions, etc. is permissible.
- Non-AgriLife users may be permitted on a case-by-case basis, with priority given to building occupants and other AgriLife entities. A small fee for custodial charges will apply to external users.
- Conference rooms will remain locked. Users are responsible for picking up a key from the room contact and locking the room after use.
- Food and beverages are permitted. The user is responsible for providing all equipment and utensils, as well as cleaning and reporting spills to the floor proctor.
- Alcohol is not permitted in the AGLS complex without prior written approval.
- Meetings should end on time so that the room can be cleared or prepared for other meetings.
- Meeting rooms should be vacated at least 10 minutes before building closing time.
- Do not remove or add any furniture to conference rooms without the permission of the floor proctor and room contact.
- No smoking is allowed in any AgriLife conference room.
- Each shared room is equipped with a TV monitor and computer for presentations.
- Drop-down screens are also available in most rooms.
- Clean up after each use.
- Take all items, especially food, to the nearest breakroom, as conference room trash is only emptied once a week.
- Wipe tables and serving bars with a damp cloth when necessary.
- Do not use any type of cleaning products or any oil-based products on tables.
- Reset tables and chairs to their original position.
- Turn off all equipment and lights.
- There is no custodial service to clean between meetings, so your attention to these details will be greatly appreciated by the next user.
List of Conference Rooms