Time needed: 1 minute.
Request access to an AgriLife shared mailbox through AgriLife People (ALP)
- Log in to AgriLife People
Go to https://agrilifepeople.tamu.edu
Click on the blue LOGIN button in the top right corner
Click on the AGRILIFE square on the following screen
Enter your AgriLife AgNet ID and password
Authenticate using your preferred Duo method
- Click on the YOUR ALP tab
Then click on Manage Your IT Services
- Click on the circle in the MODIFY column, next to AgriLife Email
- Check the box next to Manage Shared & Resources Mailbox Access
- Change the effective date and time
If you need access prior to or after 5 pm of the day you are requesting access, click on the calendar icon under the Date & Time These Changes Should Take Place section
- Select the mailbox you are requesting access to
You can type the name of the mailbox in the search bar, or scroll down the list to locate the mailbox
- Click SUBMIT REQUEST
The owner of the mailbox will receive an email asking for their approval or denial of your request.
Once they have approved, you can add the mailbox to Outlook using the directions here.
Once you have been granted access, you will need to add the mailbox to your Outlook profile.