Who can submit schedules?
The only person who can log in to the County Holiday site is the person who has been tagged as the County Coordinator for your county in AgriLife People.
Click here to view all of the current County Coordinators.
To search for your County Coordinator, type your County into the text field to the right of Filter Table:
If there is not a County Coordinator listed, or the one currently listed needs to be changed, you will need to notify your Unit Account Manager.
Click here to locate your Unit Account Manager, if you do not know who to contact.
How do you log in?
Click here to log in to the County Holiday site.
- Username- your AgNet ID- firstname.lastname
- Password- use your AgNet Password
- this password is the same password you use for your @ag.tamu.edu email, WordPress sites, Microsoft Teams/Office apps, and TexasData
- If you do not know or remember this password you can reset it here
August 31, 2021
The Draft is Due
Include the holidays to be observed from September 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021, and the anticipated holidays to be observed from January 1, 2022 – August 31, 2022 (pending court approval for the calendar year 2022).
January 15, 2022
The FINAL is due
Include 12 court-approved county holidays that will be observed from September 1, 2021 – August 31, 2022. (Also, list the number of floating state holidays, if applicable.)
All AgriLife Extension employees will be entitled to observe Twelve (12) paid holidays in
FY2022 (9/1/21 – 8/31/22).
You may choose holidays from a pre-existing list of common holidays, selecting “other” to
enter in a custom holiday and/or select floating state holiday(s), if applicable.
- A “DRAFT” of the anticipated holidays for FY22 (9/1/21 – 8/31/22) is required
- Estimate and submit a “DRAFT” of 12 anticipated holidays, based on last year’s holiday schedule even if the court hasn’t approved the county holiday schedule for the calendar year 2022
- You must submit a “Final” submission (with 12 holidays) as soon as you receive the court approved holiday schedule
- If your County has more than 12 scheduled holidays, AgriLife Extension employees must work or use vacation on the additional scheduled county holiday dates
- If your County has less than 12 scheduled holidays, please enter the appropriate number of Floating State Holidays in the box at the top of the list
- Floating state holidays (if applicable), will not be entered in Workday until after the “FINAL” holiday schedule is submitted
- You will continue to receive automated reminder emails until your “Draft” and/or “Final” holiday schedule is submitted. So, please submit these ASAP
- Once you submit your “FINAL” holiday schedule, your ability to make changes will be deactivated